Sharing the History Trust of South Australia Collections
Our collections are shared here openly as possible, however, in some cases copyright of items in our physical collections does not belong to the History Trust for publication purposes.
Copyright and licence are listed with individual collection items. Creative Commons licenses used are as follows:
- CC-0, No Rights Reserved
- CC-BY, Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence
- CC-BY-SA, Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Australia licence
- CC-BY-ND, Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Australia licence
- CC-BY-NC, Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 3.0 Australia licence
- CC-BY-NC-SA, Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 Australia licence
- CC-BY-NC-ND, Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Australia licence
- All rights reserved (full copyright retained)
In the case where an item's page lists all rights reserved permission has not been granted beyond publication on this site. Any use of the material listed as all rights reserved will need to be approved by the copyright holder. If you have questions about how to go about this you can contact us at email@example.com
See something that doesn't look right?
The History Trust of South Australia has made every reasonable effort to locate, contact and acknowledge rights holders and to correctly apply terms and conditions to works. In the event that any works publication infringes your rights or the rights of any third parties, or work is not properly identified or acknowledged we would like to hear from you so we may make any necessary alterations. In this event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many areas of this site allow users to post their own material. Materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect the views of this site or the History Trust of South Australia. By posting materials on this site, you represent that you have all necessary rights in and to such materials and that such materials will not infringe any personal or proprietary rights of any third parties, nor will such materials be defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
The History Trust of South Australia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete any material posted by users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the History Trust of South Australia expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this website.